Launch X-431 scopebox
Professional 4-channel oscilloscope (full set) is an accessory for Launch diagnostic devices
Testing of electric signals using 5 parameters:
- Amplitude (the highest voltage signal)
- Frequency (cycle of period signal)
- Form (waveform)
- Pulse duration (cycle or time interval signal)
- Array (repetition characteristics of signal)
Features of Scopebox:
- Quick capture of the chain signal
- Choose of the waveform display speed for fast analysis
- Library of predetermined waveform signals, built-in memory
- Registration and storage of the tested signals for later analysis and troubleshooting
- Auto adjusting of all chart signals on all 4’s channels
- Separate grounding of each channel to minimize distortion of test signals
- High quality BNC connectors
- Complete set of adapters for ignition systems, sensors, connectors and other accessories
- Four channels for measurements
- Maximum frequency 150 Mhz
- Bandwidth 20 Mhz
- The maximum depth of conservation 64MSa
- Accuracy of measurements +/- 1%
- Resolution 8-bit
- Scopebox main unit
- Secondary ignition pick-up lines: 4pcs.
- BNC to 4mm connector test cable: 4pcs.
- Direct ignition extension cord: 4pcs.
- Six way universal guidelines for 4-channel oscilloscope: 3pcs.
- Independent ignition extension cable with ground: 1pc.
- USB cable: 1pc.
- Black multimeter probe head: 4pcs.
- Red multimeter probe head: 4pcs.
- Black oscilloscope crocodile chuck: 4pcs.
- Red oscilloscope crocodile chuck: 4pcs.
- HT201 attenuator: 4pcs.
- Needle set: 1pc.
- Power adapter
- Carrying case
You might also like
Instant printing of test results for Launch X-431 series
Video endoscope Launch for viewing, photographing or recording...
Professional automotive sensor signal simulator module with...