PC based gas analyser Magneti Marelli Logic Gas.
Magneti Marelli Smart smoke
Portable and autonomous opacimeter Magneti Marelli Smart Smoke.
Professional, portable and autonomous opacimeter Magneti Marelli Smart Smoke is designed to make high measuring accuracy of exhaust gases diesel engine.
- High quality, made in Italy (by Tecnomotor)
- Certificates: CE, ISO 11614
- Portable and autonomous or can be used on PC with software for Windows
- Communication with PC via cable or Bluetooth (optional)
- Integrated battery that ensures operating time of 4 hours (optional)
- Multi-function 16-key keyboard
- LCD display: 4x20, 9 mm digit height, backlit with white LED's
- Thermal printer (24-column)
- Absorption coefficient K (m-1): 0 - 9.99 m-1, resolution 0.01 m-1
- Absorption percentage N (%): 0 - 99.9%, resolution 0.1%
- Acceleration time: 0 - 5s., resolution 0.1s
- Fume temperature: 0 - 150°C, resolution 1°C
- Warm up time: approximately 5 minutes
- Effective chamber length: 296 mm
- Chamber temperature: 75°C
- Operating temperature: 5°C - 40°C
- Relative humidity: 0 - 95%
- Connections: serial port, PS2 port, USB port, Bluetooth
- Power supply: 220/110V - 50/60 Hz. (or 12V from battery)
- Dimensions: 330 x 340 x 225 mm (H x L x W)
- Weight: 6.2 kg (including battery: 10 kg)
- Main unit
- Measurement probe
- Power cable 220V
- CD with software
- Serial cable
- User's manual
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.