Magneti Marelli Smart gas
Portable and autonomous gas analyser Magneti Marelli Smart Gas.
Professional, portable and autonomous gas analyser Magneti Marelli Smart Gas is designed to make high measuring accuracy of exhaust gases gasoline engine.
- High quality, made in Italy (by Tecnomotor)
- Certificates: CE, OIML Class 0 and MID 2004/22/EC
- Measurements of four main components: CO/CO2/HC/02
- Lambda coefficient calculation
- Portable and autonomous or can be used on PC with software for Windows
- Communication with PC via cable or Bluetooth (optional)
- Integrated battery that ensures operating time of 4 hours (optional)
- Multi-function 16-key keyboard
- LCD display: 4x20, 9 mm digit height, backlit with white LED's
- Thermal printer (24-column)
- CO measurement: 0 - 9.99 % vol., resolution 0.01 % vol.
- CO2 measurement: 0 - 19.9 % vol., resolution 0.1 % vol.
- HC measurement: 0 - 10,000 ppm vol., resolution 1 ppm vol.
- O2 measurement: 0 - 25 % vol., resolution 0.01 % vol.
- Warm up time: approximately 3 minutes
- Operating temperature: 5°C - 40°C
- Relative humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Connections: serial port, PS2 port, USB port, Bluetooth (optional)
- Power supply: 220/110V - 50/60 Hz. or 12V from battery (optional)
- Dimensions: 330 x 340 x 225 mm (H x L x W)
- Weight: 6.2 kg (including battery: 10 kg)
- Main unit
- Measurement probe with filter
- Power cable 220V
- CD with software
- Serial cable
- User's manual