- - €103.50
Autocom TRUCKS full adapter set for trucks, buses, commercial...
Professional multi-brand diagnostic equipment for cars and light commercial vehicles (CARS version) and for trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and trailers (TRUCKS version). Industrial type equipment with PC-based software allows to perform such functions as read and delete trouble codes with definitions, read data stream, test-activation, coding, adaptation and many others, including ADAS calibration and Flight Recorder function. Autocom ICON is equipped with standart OBD-II 16-pin adapter, have Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/USB communication, compatible with CARS and TRUCKS software versions and can be used with additional Autocom adapters.
Autocom ICON is the newest generation diagnostic equipment with the new design, dust and moisture resistant housing, robust surface and pocket size. Equipment and diagnostic softwares are developed and produced in Sweden by Autocom. Diagnostic software can be installed on PC, laptop or tablet with Windows operating system that communicates with VCI via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or USB cable. ICON is equipped with powerful hardware that allows you to do the job quick and accurate, as well as added new capabilities for today and future diagnostics, for example DoIP - integrated capability to communicate with diagnostic over IP, CAN-FD - integrated for higher communication speed in vehicles and PASSTHRU SAE J2534 - opportunity to work with OEM dealer level software. Autocom ICON also have a unique Flight Recorder function, it is compatible with optional ADAS calibration system and Info System MAX database, have a built-in Guided Diagnostics, a multicolor indicator and icons that allows you to see different status of the diagnostic process, OBD connector have built-in LED light, automatic vehicle’s voltage check and report function to print out test results.
CARS software version:
With CARS software, you are able to perform brand specific diagnostics for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with all kinds of fuel, including electrical and hybrid vehicles. CARS software allows to perform such functions as read and delete trouble codes with definitions, read data stream, test-activation, coding, adaptation and many others. The software contains about 35,000 unique system selections. A number that is growing by every release. The latest CARS software version have a smart functions that allow you to read out the chassis number (VIN) from the vehicle and scan through all the systems and display the fault codes that are stored in each system. Equipment can be used with additional Autocom adapters or full adapter set.
TRUCKS software version:
With TRUCKS software, you are able to perform brand specific diagnostics for light and heavy commercial vehicles, buses and trailers, with such functions as read and delete trouble codes with definitions, read data stream, test-activation, coding, adaptation and many others. The Autocom TRUCKS software have wide coverage and is updated regularly with new vehicle models and added functionalities. The latest TRUCKS software version have a smart functions that allow you to read out the chassis number (VIN) from the vehicle and scan through all the systems and display the fault codes that are stored in each system. Equipment can be used with additional Autocom adapters or full adapter set.
- New compact design with robust surface, dust and moisture resistant housing
- Wireless connection or via USB cable
- OBD connector with built-in LED light for finding of DLC connector in the vehicle
- Multicolor indicator and icons allows you to see the status of the diagnostic process
- USB security key for software protecting, program installation and auto configuration
- Regular online software updates
- Smart vehicle identification number (VIN) search and intelligent system scan
- Integrated capability to communicate with diagnostic over IP (DoIP)
- Integrated for higher communication speed in vehicles (CAN-FD)
- Opportunity to work with OEM dealer level software (PASSTHRU SAE J2534)
- CARS software version with wide coverage for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles
- TRUCKS software version with wide coverage for light and heavy commercial vehicles, buses and trailers
- Professional functions with step-by-step information
- Guided diagnostics with fault code probable causes, reference values for parameters, tips and tricks
- Professional data base (HaynesPro) Info System MAX with repair manuals, technical drawings, wiring diagrams and other
- Flight Recording function
- Compatible with ADAS calibration systems
- Read out the chassis (VIN) number
- Intelligent system scan and complete diagnose of all systems (ECU)
- Reading trouble codes (DTC)
- Clearing trouble codes (DTC)
- View current data in numerical and graphical form
- Flight Recorder function
- Test/Activation of components
- Adaptation, coding, programming
- Service remainder reset and other special functions
- Intelligent vehicle's battery voltage control
- Automatic software upgrade reminder via Internet
- Tips and DLC location overview
- Easy access to help information without leaving diagnostic program
- Built-in Guided diagnostics
- Professional database Info System MAX (optional)
- Save and print out test results (diagnostic data)
- Other functions
CARS (passenger cars and light commercial vehicles):
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, DS Automobiles, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Foton, Gaz, GWM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Iveco, Jaguar, Jeep, Jinbei, JMC, KIA, LADA, Ladog, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Mahindra/Renault, MAN LCV, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Multicar, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Rover, Saab, Samsung, Seat, Shuanghuan, Skoda, Smart, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata, Toyota, UAZ, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, Yuchai and others.
TRUCKS Coverage (light and heavy commercial vehicles, trailers and buses):
Agrale Bus, Agrale Trucks, Alexander Dennis, Allison, Autosan, Chevrolet, Citroen, Dacia, Daf, Dennis Eagle, EvoBus Chasis, Fiat, Ford, Ford Cargo, Gaz, Gaz Trucks, Generic Bus Systems, Generic Truck Systems, Heuliez Bus, Hino, Hyundai, Irisbus Chassis, Isuzu, Isuzu Truck, Iveco, Iveco Bus, Iveco Trucks, Iveco Trucks South America, Kamaz, KIA, King Long, Ladog, Mahindra/Renault, MAN, MAN Bus Chassis, MAN LCV, Maz, Maz Bus Chassis, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercedes bus / Setra, Mercedes Truck, Mercedes Truck South America, Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Fuso, Multicar, Nissan, Nissan Trucks, Opel, Optare, Otokar, Peugeot, Plaxton, Renault, Renault Trucks, Scania, Scania Bus Chassis, Seat, Skoda, Solaris, Toyota, Trailers (Haldex, Knorr, Wabco), UAZ, Vauxhall, VDL Berkhof, VDL Bova, VDL Bus & Coach, VDL Jonckheere, Volare, Volksbus, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Truck, Volvo Bus Chassis, Volvo Truck South America, Volvo Trucks, Yutong and others.
Autocom ICON specification:
- Dimension: 190 x 52 x 17 mm
- Operating temperature: -20°C - +40°C
- Voltage: 6-36 V
- Max current: 500mA
- Weight: 410 g
- Intel Core i5 or better
- Windows 10 or Windows 8
- 4 GB Ram (depending on the OS)
- 12 GB free space on the hard drive
- Screen resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher
- Connection to the Internet
- Bluetooth (SPP) or USB
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 or higher
Standard OBD set:
- Autocom ICON with OBD 16-pin cable
- USB cable
- USB dongle
* License subscription with 1 year software updates
No customer reviews for the moment.