- - €380.17
Launch KWB-521 is a high quality wheel balancing equipment with automatic measuring of the distance, rim diameter and rim width. Price-performance ratio. Launch Europe GmbH (Germany).
KWB-521 is a professional, high quality wheel balancing equipment with automatic measuring of the distance, rim diameter and rim width. It has the high measurement accuracy, a user-friendly operation process and many advanced functions specially for alloy rims. It can make the fully automatic 3 parameter measurement and indicate the fix position by laser. The “hide weight” special function can place the lead weights invisibly on the rim.
- Automatic measuring of the distance, rim diameter and rim width
- High accuracy and sensibility +/- 1 gr
- Dynamic, static, aluminum programs, aluminum weight optimizing and hidden weight functions
- Weight position indicated by laser
- Automatic start-stop
- Simple process for exact calibration
- Working voltage: 220 V
- Rim diameter range： 12–24"
- Max. wheel diameter： 650 mm
- Wheel width： 1.5–22"
- Max. wheel weight： 75 kg
- Tolerance of measure： +/- 1,0 g
- Measuring time： 7 s
- Measuring speed： 180 rpm
- Motor power： 0.75 kW
- Wheel balancing equipment Launch KWB-521
- Set of accessories
- User's manual
- Package (with pallet)