- - €518.10
Launch TWC-621 is a no lever premium line tire changer, designed for effortless working with all range of tires especially for run-flat and low-profile tires. Launch Europe GmbH (Germany).
Launch TWC-621 is a no lever premium line tire changer, designed for effortless working with all range of tires especially for run-flat and low-profile tires. It have a strong and robust structure that assures operations without damaging the rim or tire. With a pneumatic tilting column and a sturdy reinforced body chassis the machine is a perfect choice for any workshop to keep up high quality and swift workflow.
- No lever mounting head with 3 positions
- Robust tilting tower
- Adjustable turning table
- Reinforced main body
- Potent assistant arm with 3 solid pressure points
- Two speed and controllable turning table
- Energy saving motor and air structure
- Smooth workflow
- Ergonomic design
- Run-flat and ultra high performance tires
- Wide range of rim size
- High operational control
- Voltage: 380V
- Inner clamping range: 11-30"
- Outer clamping range: 10-26"
- Wheel width: 4-13"
- Maximum wheel diameter: 1050mm
- Beed breaking force: 2500kg
- Compressed air connection: 8-10 Bar
- Noise level: <70dB
- TWC-621 main unit (1pc.)
- Tire pressure gauge (1pc.)
- Bucket for mounting paste (1pc.)
- Brush (1pc.)
- Tire lever (1pc.)
- Plastic protection replacement (1pc.)
- Assistant arm (1pc.)
- Extra pressure point (1pc.)
- User's manual (1pc.)
- Package with pallet (1pc.)